Reviews for "Megan & Claus: Through Dimensions (V0.01)"

this is good. But add in some music to make the atomsphere seem more alive. And perhaps a more mere Inventory collect an find and or use something like a page to remember what we are looking for again. Save system would go great here. Also love your artist. One thing though when after masterbating with Claus he should be dripping of her love juice rather then be clean.

Ill be on the look out for your next update.

BunnyHips responds:

Thanks for your opinion! As we advance with our project we will probably include an inventory system, a save system, music, a map of the different zones and brand new characters for the story.

Follow us to keep up with the updates and progress. =D

i dont even know where to start on this game, i mean the "cocker"??!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!?

At this point it's more a visual novel than a point n' click adventure. Ofc you could argument that you have to point at the screen and click to advance through the text, but for me this is more click bate than a playable demo.

BunnyHips responds:

This is just a small sample, but the next updates will be more interactive. We still have a lot of work to do.
Thanks for your opinion!