Reviews for "Megan & Claus: Through Dimensions (V0.01)"

I'll be frank, while this isn't the best 18+ game here on newgrounds, it is still one of the creatively inclined ones that offer humor and actual story instead of straight out sex. Instead of making a tedious summary of what I think, here's a quick list instead.

Pros:
1. Funny dialogue and interesting characters.
2. Creative direction on gameplay.
3. Seems fun, and has great potential to become something really great.

Cons:
1. Inconsistent art quality and body proportions (have another look at the pirate blowjob scene and you'll get what I mean)
2. Eventhough its in Alpha, the least you could do before releasing it is to show us a little of how the game would have worked. So far everything was basically just dialogue.
3. I'm not sure inserting historical characters in this game would be a good idea. Let fantasy stay fantasy, ya know? But this is just a nitpcking preference on my part.

Good concept and nice drawings,you have a nice story in your hands.
And is it just me or you are a big fan of HentaiCock's Aching Dreams? Cant stop seeing the resemblance.

The art is great. I really like what the girl looks like. It I dont think you can really call it a point and click game. Its more of a 'click through the dialogue' game. I would love to see animations with this, rather than just pics but either way, the art is good enough to work for the game.
I would just suggest getting some sound and working on the 'game' elements. Otherwise, you could just call it a story that you need to click through.

Pretty short and not much by way of gameplay, but art is good and the plot has potential.

hot but short. hope to see more in the future.