Reviews for "Colossal Cave (Unfinished)"

My guess is that every chest should have something. After the first teleport all my chests show a shadow with nothing in it. I guess this is the bug, please fix it soon.

Overall a good game.

Such games we should get a vote for in Steam Greenlight. Just saying. And yes: I won't care to have it for early access and see, how development is going on. Any chance to get this happen? And yes: I wouldn't care for 15 to 20 bucks for a full game with a few nice ideas and active development - you decide. And as I read other reviews, you should go for it :).

Really fun game! Lots of promise. I would play this for hours.
It is always a treat looking for hidden treasure.
I love this game a lot

thanks!

Ok, you had a small time window to make a game, I can respect that. What I didnt see was a tutorial, and that is essential, even a small indication of how to move, cause I couldn't...moving the mouse and using the arrow keys moved the camera while I just stood there. I will say the effect on the perspective was cool, looked 3d from top down view but again I couldn't move. Pressed all keys when arrows and w,a,s,d failed me. R made me teleport room to room. Keep in mind this is stuck on level one, cant move, teleport with R. Is this some kind of joke?

GuyUngerNL responds:

you're not the only one to ask for a tutorial, but you seem to be the only one to not figure out the game at all..

Maybe expand upon this game? It's really fun to play so far.

would love to, thanks!