Reviews for "Every Man's Refund"

Haven't seen someone put this much love intro a parody in a long while. You, sir, have all of my stars. Loved the portal bit about multiplayer. Truth is, this game deserves to be taken apart for the border line con that it is.

Loading..............kill me

Pls

This is possibly the greatest work of satire I have seen surrounding the No Man's Sky fiasco. I could not have said it better than Alon-Tzarafi really. Even down to the buggy controls, the ridiculous waiting times just to execute a simple function and the 'hold E' for literally everything including navigating the menus, this is a work of art. Well done for creating this so quickly. As a British game developer I can't help thinking that the over promising nature and PR spin of people such as Sean Murray and Peter Molyneux are giving us all a bad name. 5 Stars for you.

Hahaha thanks a lot.

This is freaking awesome. With a save feature and some of the intentional problems fixed I could play this for hours. I had to make myself stop because I knew I would eventually have to lose my game. Hell, you could do those things and maybe bit more and sell it on steam for a couple bucks, would be a better value than NMS.

I actually still want to play NMS despite the problems, but the price is too steep and my computer can't run it.

Great parody and great game!

Thank you, means a lot!

much better than no man's sky

congratulations, you wrote a positive review, you got a star :D

Thanks a lot!