Reviews for "Every Man's Refund"

Best representation of No Mans Lie- I mean, No Mans Sky.

Appreciate it, thanks!

Okay, I know this is a parody and meant to be bad - but my lord I got hooked. It's good. And I mean really good. Love visiting planets and mining is fun. If you got rid of the things to mock No Man's Sky, this could easily be a Steam game I would buy for $5.

Skudge responds:

Thanks, that means a lot!

All the fun of no man sky minus the graphics, which is fine considering it was made in 1% of the time, im sure that this will be fixed in the free DLC that we will not have to pay for in any way that is coming in the future and will fix everything.

Good job!

10/10

Skudge responds:

Thanks, appreciate it! By the way the season pass is coming next week.

Every Man's Refund

75/100

In the end, Every Man's Refund is an addicting grind fest of a game that can successfully lure players looking for a relaxing experience of discovery further and further into the vast unknown. It's not action packed, nor is it story intensive. At times it is an intriguing push forward, at others it is a slow burn of slow travel. Every Man's Refund certainly isn't for everyone.

- Hooked Gamers

Skudge responds:

Nice, now everyone that plays this doesn't have to buy No Mans Sky. Thanks for the review!

Bad game, not enough Sean Murray.

Skudge responds:

Oh you'll love the dlc I'm working on. It replaces every image in the game with a different Sean Murray face. Preorder now for only $90