Reviews for "Every Man's Refund"

All jokes aside, I played your game because I wanted to have those badges/medals with mister Murray's face.

Just as a reminder for me and everyone else who might stumble across my profile that in our lifetime, the biggest con man to have ever walked this plane of existence was no one else but... Sean Murray.

Brilliant, truly. Also I am sure someone else mentioned it before but it is astonishing how some dude on Newgrounds managed to make a better game than that majestic rip-off of legends. Nobody will remember you Skudge but everyone will remember that radiant, smiling, punchable face of Sean 'No Game' Murray.

He wins no matter what people do, that is the morale of this story. HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

On a fucking flash game website... I cannot believe it is actually a real finished vidya gaem omg!!1!!
-Nice music, soothing and pleasant
-Controls are working
-I actually had fun fucking around and invested some of my precious time
-IT WORKS

Suck it Murray.

Skudge responds:

Thanks a lot, i'm flattered!

Awesome! Needs a few updates though - GAME SAVES being the most crucial one.

I agree

AWESOME! BRINGING FLASH AND NG BOLDLY WHERE NO GAME HAS GONE BEFORE!!!

Something like that

good game why holding e instead of clicking why achivement taking so long to dissapear why buying a new ship is so expensive still better than no man's sky tho (can you make a legit vrsion i really enjoy it buy controls and some stuff suck (yeah i know d'uh))

Skudge responds:

glad to hear that :) thanks

its great... just great. reminds me of no mans sky

Thanks Elite-G