Reviews for "Every Man's Refund"

I don't like this game because are very very very very slow!!!

That's the point

Thanks for saving me $60

No problem

Okay, I know this is a parody and meant to be bad - but my lord I got hooked. It's good. And I mean really good. Love visiting planets and mining is fun. If you got rid of the things to mock No Man's Sky, this could easily be a Steam game I would buy for $5.

Skudge responds:

Thanks, that means a lot!

This is the absolute best parody spoof on this game, I would have given you another star but the game didn't crash! I just couldn't help but laugh at the gold stars with his face in them! You my good sir have one hell of a sense of humor!

Skudge responds:

Hahaha fake game crashing was actually on my to do list, just never got around to it. Thanks!

How do I charge things? I pressed 'e' while mousing over life support and it said "charging", but after a full minute it hadn't charged any. Then when I exited my inventory it kept draining like usual. Is this a bug, or am I just missing something?

I also couldn't figure out how to get out of my ship after landing. The ship landed okay, but then I couldn't figure out how to do anything else. The ship wouldn't take off because I was out of fuel, esc just showed the controls, and none of the other buttons did anything.

Finally, it needs a save system. It's tedious to go through the same golden stars every time you start a new game.

It looks like it could be a great game, but at the moment it's pretty much unplayable for me.

Skudge responds:

You charge items with resources that you collect. And the getting out of your ship thing might be a bug, you just have to hold E. Thanks for reviewing :>