Reviews for "Every Man's Refund"

This really brings out the fucking stuipidness of no mans sky but its free. So yeah probably wont buy no man sky cause this just sums it up.

Skudge responds:

Good! Save your money. Glad you like it.

Im not sure if I suck or this game is lying to me, I forgot the crafting button... Or it didn't exist in the first place, and an achievement pops up everytime.. so really I feel like Im imploding while trying to figure out how to do things and im not sure how to escape the galaxy collecting almost every recource and having every alien fart in my face due to their mere 910820980238 space dollars.. I sighed like 20 times playing this, no disrespect though it is an interesting concept and could be made into a game that isn't a parody... I don't know how to make games..

Skudge responds:

Just put the mouse over an empty slot and hold E to bring up the crafting menu. If you like this game but wish it wasn't a parody, play No Mans Sky. Your experience will be surprisingly similar to this. Dunno how interested I am in seriously making yet another crafting/survival/resource gathering game.

nailed it!

Hey thanks

Holy crap the is the most perfect parody. How'd you even have the patience to execute this whole thing? Damn!

Skudge responds:

I just made it really, really fast before I went completely insane

This is a awsome and very accurate and funny remake of the game no mans sky i love that game unfortunitely my computer only alows to play browser games that are 2d
so thankyou for this and i wish you good luck in the future