Reviews for "Pokemon Omeger Rubyer Part 2"

Here's a handout for those whose pausing game is weak

Love your work man! The pace is great and humor is great too,can't wait for the next! btw can't wait to see whether kirlia evolves into gallade or gardevoir,gardevoir would make it 10 times funnier!

mattyburrito responds:

Hey man thanks for watching glad you like it! I'm leaving it a mystery for now as to what haha

came here from youtube just to see the 'that' frame can you post it on your page so i dont have to break my fingers trying to pause the video?

mattyburrito responds:

haha I really just wanted to steer pausers to this video so they DON'T have to sit through the ad in the beginning.

Another great work! Even though it took a while to release, I understand that animation takes time and to be honest, the wait was worth it.

Question: Do you plan on doing this for other generations, or is this only for the pokemon games that received remakes?

mattyburrito responds:

Thanks man and yeah, I need to work on my output speed.. For the time being I just wanna focus on ORAS 'cause I have a bunch of other video ideas I want to get to.

this series stays comedic while also having a story. Only the best can do that. F*cking awesome

mattyburrito responds:

thanks for acknowledging that! I'm really trying to give it something that resembles a story haha