Reviews for "Resident Evil Ebola"

this game is really fun and it was awesome it as a great story line and a few of the lines you used I recognized from resident evil 1 I hope you complete this game oh and there is a bug in the room on the left door on the wall when you enter you cant exit and you cant open your inventory other than that I didnt see any other bugs in chapter keep making games you are good at it.

Resident Evil: Ebola Awesome Game & My First Walkthrough

MetaMike responds:

Nice walkthrough ! Always curious to see how people play my games lol. If anyone is having trouble beating the game I suggest you take a look at his walkthrough, my only concern is I hope you know you can save at the Typewriter and buy upgrades from the Merchant. Perhaps I need to emphasize that more with an update so people don't miss it.

i love thias game

Metal Slug in Resident Evil universe? Great for me! Both are high on my personal list of favourite games. This one is done really well, keeps specific climate of original RE games, the plot is leaded well and it's just fun to play. I'd love to see next chapters.
However there are few things that could be improved.
1. It looks like the enemies are able to hurt you even though they are not close enough to you.
2. I started to use knife-only pretty fast after obtaining it, because it's more powerful in compare to the gun.
3. While fighting with last boss, when the spikes were coming down it seems like I was spawning right under them. Like i was running to the left side of screen and my character suddenly appeard in the middle of screen just where the spike was.
4. It's probably something other than the game, but even though I've finished whole game I haven't earned any of the medals. It's not really an issue, just writing about it so someone could explain to me what's wrong with that :>

Anyway thank you for making this game, it was really nice to play ;)

I enjoyed this, but then again I am an old school Resident Evil fan. This brought back quite a bit of nostalgia of the first, second and third game. Great job!

MetaMike responds:

That was the goal my friend (: hope you liked my version of mr.x