For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Resident Evil Ebola"

Theres a annoying bug, when you try to go to the left when its supposed to be blocked, normally it just block you, but it trapped me there and I needed to reload the game at the beginning and begin all over again twice! The game load it's too slow to keep reloading every single time.
Hope it can be solved soon, I liked the game. Resident Evil + Metal Slug = Love!, in my opinion.

MetaMike responds:

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, PM if you can so I can get to the bottom of specifically where this happens, I don't want these annoying technicalities to get in the way of people enjoying this game.

Hmm so this is what you've been working on, not bad at all. I didn't think a 2D Biohazard game was possible yet here it is. There are many good things to be said about this game, my only complaint is I wish it wasn't soo accurate to the RE games to the point of if you don't save at the typewriters ( which are sort of few and far apart ) You're kinda screwed lol. Either way, good work to everyone involved, looking forward to more !

It's a interesting idea of game, but it's very similar to something I played before. I still like it.