Reviews for "Resident Evil Ebola"

Great game.

However I got stuck at the lever... it wouldn't allow me to input the code? Ande solutions?

MetaMike responds:

Hmm as long as you're using enter to interact with it you should be fine, also you have to click the box to begin typing inside of it, then hit submit.

this game is really fun and it was awesome it as a great story line and a few of the lines you used I recognized from resident evil 1 I hope you complete this game oh and there is a bug in the room on the left door on the wall when you enter you cant exit and you cant open your inventory other than that I didnt see any other bugs in chapter keep making games you are good at it.

he really did it that absolute madman

Withholding my rating for now, but I also hit the same bug Victrio did, below.

To be more specific: returning to the foyer after fighting the lab technician zombie, I found the lady STARS member missing, with some ammo on the ground. I went to the second door from the left (against the back wall, not the one appearing to lead left) and hit enter. A message appeared, but I didn't get time to read it (I must have pressed the enter button too quickly?) and I traveled to a dark room with an ineffectual flashlight. I went to the other end of the room and turned on the light, then fought the zombie(s) that were there. The door leading right needed an emblem to open, but traveling left did not bring me back to the foyer again. I was trapped.

I also didn't appear to be able to open my inventory, and hitting enter did nothing anywhere in the room, after hitting the lightswitch and testing the door.

An interesting game, but I don't think I got nearly far enough into it to give a proper rating.

MetaMike responds:

Its fine, the hallway room has a glitch I haven't been able to fix. The inventory can't be opened but that room is a bit of a puzzle. There is a key to be found there which I should've made a bit more visible.

very nice game