For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 37 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Resident Evil Ebola"

Very much enjoyed. I also loved the throwback to Metal Slug, I loved that game.

I really enjoyed this but I got a glitch/bug in the corridor. I had the key to the mansion and then I tried to pass the door but the character disappeared :(

I'm not a fan of restarting a game but I would give it a try later.

Great old-school animations and design, good job!

MetaMike responds:

I've patched that corridor many times but for it to still be screwing people over :/ I apologise, I'll work on patching that up.

I didn't know this would be an RPG. I am not a fan of those. I still liked this game. Damn, you got a lot of voice actors. Even DoctorStrongBad was a beta tester! The sprite work is amazing.

I just wish there weren't so many cutscenes. I know to expect that in an RPG. I was just hoping for a straight shooter. It's still great to look at. The order the story is told is weird, but it's still enjoyable.

MetaMike responds:

Well if you ever return to play it again rest easy knowing you can skip nearly all of them. Also that's one of the things I'm pretty happy about when it comes to part 2, now that the main characters and main plot is established I can get right into the action with part 2, it definitely won't be as cutscene heavy.

Fun little game i did run into a bug on the way to the lab where i couldn't go back or go further and could not open the inventory even

ebola