For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Resident Evil Ebola"

I really like the game in fact I love it but I think you should add it so you can buy first aid sprays from the merchant and also when will there be more chapters

MetaMike responds:

Being able to buy ammo and first aid sprays was something I considered at first but having just played Resident Evil 4, which actually had the Merchant in it, you couldn't do so. I felt they did that so things wouldn't be too easy and you'd be forced to conserve what you got, so I wanted to do the same. As for future installments :D it shouldn't take anywhere near as long as this one did, now that I can jump right into the meat of the story and the action with part 2, I'm pretty excited to jump back into this soon, it hopefully shouldn't take more then a year to get part 2 out but I don't want to make any promises to anyone.

Resident Evil: Ebola Awesome Game & My First Walkthrough

MetaMike responds:

Nice walkthrough ! Always curious to see how people play my games lol. If anyone is having trouble beating the game I suggest you take a look at his walkthrough, my only concern is I hope you know you can save at the Typewriter and buy upgrades from the Merchant. Perhaps I need to emphasize that more with an update so people don't miss it.

Awesome game dood, you just brought my childhood with two games that i loved the most :p

I enjoyed this, but then again I am an old school Resident Evil fan. This brought back quite a bit of nostalgia of the first, second and third game. Great job!

MetaMike responds:

That was the goal my friend (: hope you liked my version of mr.x

amazing now i know what real survival horror means and stands for nowadays its just here take these free suppplies everywhere and this its just here take this and see how logn ya survive :P