Reviews for "Resident Evil Ebola"

he takes a lot to load
but good work¬°¬°

It SEEMS great, but I got stuck at the "I'm missing something... There's gotta be some sort of key around here". I got stuck beyond the door at the end of the room (I disappeared) and I can only move the screen. I pressed everything and nothing happened. Sadly, that makes me give it a 3. I was loving the game and the effort!

MetaMike responds:

Thank you, I used very complex planning and coding to make this game and as a negative result their were many bugs I couldn't fix with that being one, I'd love if you gave it another go. Thanks

Good game, a true homage to the Resident Evil Franchise! look forward to the next chapter.

Just Damm Fucking Awesome, but WTF all are more bigger than th player?

This was damn good! Everything was great. The story was well written and the voice acting was not to shabby. The gameplay was top notch and used the elements of resident evil franchise very. The game just has a lot of polish and care put into it that really makes the experience worth. Very solid work my friend.