For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Resident Evil Ebola"

esto si que es un juegaso loco.

porfa pero porfavor expandalon aun mas al juego, tiene muchisimo potencial, la musica, los enemigos, tal vez un bug o error por aca y alla pero la tematica y como se usan personajes que a mas de uno le caeran bien (el vendedor del 4 me encanto) lo convierte en un juegaso a mas no poder.

metanlen ganas porfavor que es ta muy bueno el juego y tiene un potencial decente.

Great game idea Really great game play Nice work on this game would love to see more parodies!

Enjoy

he takes a lot to load
but good work¬°¬°

It SEEMS great, but I got stuck at the "I'm missing something... There's gotta be some sort of key around here". I got stuck beyond the door at the end of the room (I disappeared) and I can only move the screen. I pressed everything and nothing happened. Sadly, that makes me give it a 3. I was loving the game and the effort!

MetaMike responds:

Thank you, I used very complex planning and coding to make this game and as a negative result their were many bugs I couldn't fix with that being one, I'd love if you gave it another go. Thanks

Good game, a true homage to the Resident Evil Franchise! look forward to the next chapter.