Reviews for "The Blind World"

good game and an original idea good work :D

Give this game time because I guarantee it will grow on you. Its hard to explain what this game does, but basically if you die too much then you transform in a stronger creature. The final stage (or what I'm pretty sure is the final stage) basically can't be killed, which is fun, and the story changes depending on your "transformation." The first stage is more talkative, the second is more aggressive, but still communicates, and the last kills everything without talking at all.

I replayed and got the "bad" ending again, but I had a different experience getting there both times.

Others positives: lots of enemies, pretty good art, cool/varied music.
Cons: controls are kind of clunky, final boss is too hard.

Definite recommend!

it was an okay game. the momentum thing was a bitch

HershallCook responds:

A lot of people agreed with you about the momentum, so I changed it in an update. Now you can run and jump into walls like you'd expect in a platformer, and I tightened the jump mechanic as well.

Thanks for playing!