For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Orange Combat:Kill a guy!"

great game hope you can add an adventure mode or somthing

Crippling depression in a game form

The demon was a nice secret, though I don't think you needed the hint on the 'knife' page, there's only so many places you can click! Also, maybe 'play again?' would be better than 'replay', since this seems to imply you'll be playing the current sequence again? It's a fun little game, though longer sequences and more weapons would add a lot to it. Also if possible: comedy, or absurd violence, like someone about to shoot a target running towards him, and the target slips on a banana peel - evading the bullet, and kicking him over a cliff in the process. Just something to make it 'more' than just a killing game. Could be good entertainment too! Nice work adding medals too btw, much appreciated.

-cd-

It really needs more to make it a game, try and make enough content to give entertainment for at least 10 minutes. Your medals where far to easy and theirs no reason to keep playing after a minute.

The secret was my first choice :P