Reviews for "[Concussion]"

It's a great game, but it I noted an error: My data is all gone, I was going to finish the last mission D:

GMR516 responds:

Oh no! That sucks, I'm sorry about that.
Keep in mind that if you clear your history/cookies, or browse the game in incognito mode that it will delete your data.
Super glad you enjoy it though!

Seems like a real nice game, however, I've encountered a problem. I've opened the game in Edge browser and my mouse pointer doesn't appear in the game screen. Other than that, pretty good. And seems like you are going to improve the game, therefore I'm giving you five stars. Keep it up, man.

GMR516 responds:

Odd, since I haven't put any code to hide the mouse cursor at all. Perhaps it's just Edge's default Flash behavior?
Thank you, glad you like the game!

Great game!! Only negatives are that I found the missions a bit short, turning the Sound off creates random stutters which were annoying (I only muted it because I got the Headphone Head so I muted the game and had my own music playing in the background), Survival Mode is broken in the time between Waves e.g. I would only get half way through one Wave and the next one started and some times I absolutely zoomed through a Wave and spent around 20 seconds just sitting there waiting for the next one to start, and using a cheap tactic with Double Jump and K, I couldn't take any damage, then I unlocked Concussion Mode and I absolutely decimated everything. All in all, I over looked these things quickly and had a ton of fun!! I would easily pay money to play this game, keep up the great work!!

GMR516 responds:

I totally see what you're saying with the sound stutters. Sorry about that. Someone else reported that the 'K' attack by itself is greatly overpowered, so I might have to look into adjusting that.
I'm really glad that you enjoyed it though, thank you!

The jump in difficulty between the later missions felt a little overwhelming, although I guess the augments justify it more than enough. I liked the quirky little story too - random and silly. A well-done game!

GMR516 responds:

Yeah, the difficulty between missions was pretty hard to slowly increase since I figured the player would buy an Augment and just rip through them if they were too easy. Glad you like the story, haha! Thanks for enjoying. :)

Man, do the kamikazes more powerful, they don't kill me, they help me to kill.....

GMR516 responds:

Yep, they're basically put into place as a game mechanic. The player is supposed to manipulate them into blowing up the other enemies, clearing large waves.

Glad you enjoy it.