Reviews for "[Concussion]"

nice game
5 stars !

Awesome, thanks!

This was an absolutely addicting game. The mission of saving a beloved dog was hilarious, and it wasn't the typical bad guy. The enemies were well developed and I liked how the weaknesses of some enemies were the strengths of others. For instance, most enemies you can simply walk past, but if you try to walk through a shielder, they hurt you, so you couldn't just walk through them anymore. It was really fun to try to get all the medals (I was close, but didn't get the hax0r medal). I had to stop myself from playing because I got so addicted that I tried to buy all the cosmetics for a stick figure, and I was like...okay, I need a break. I also thought it was very funny that choosing certain names gave you a funny message (I found the names Papyrus, Concussion, and GMR).

GMR516 responds:

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate your response, and I'm super glad that you enjoy the game so much. ;u;
Also, there are tons of other name easter eggs for you to find! (Hint: There are definitely more Undertale names)

Again, thanks a ton.

This was quite an impressive game! My only problem was that it was hard to understand at first. I don't use many combos. Why do I raise a shield when I click "K" instead of kicking? Oh yeah, "K" for kick! This was a very cool game.

It's mostly because of the variety of enemies. I especially like the green blob things. I don't know how to beat those black ball things. Oooh, that sounds dirty. The sounds were great too.

Haha, thanks a ton!
Glad you enjoyed it. To beat the 'black balls' ;) you need to jump up into the air and use an air attack with either J or K. May need to smack them a few times.

Glad you enjoyed. C:

Wow, I found an easter egg: If you name yourself "Sans" it says "GEEETTTTTTT DUNKED ON" in the corner. Nice.

GMR516 responds:

Haha! People are already figuring those out!

(Hint: There are tons more of those name easter eggs.)

I can't find the credits. Can someone give me a list of all the music in this game?

GMR516 responds:

Go to options, the credits are in there. :)