Reviews for "Pound the Puss"

I can only agree with what has already been said. The humor is amazing and original, the music goes great with the game, and I'm a sucker pixel art, so this was an instant 5er.

I especially love Shuttlecock being literal, I had never thought of that meaning of the word, and when I saw the "strokes his huge ego" in the credits, I immediately wondered if it was a euphemism. then I saw the next part. :D And it's good to see you know your anatomy and placed the ass in the back and the puss in the front. :P

Also, thank you for making an actual walkthrough rather than a useless video.

OrangePylon responds:

"And it's good to see you know your anatomy and placed the ass in the back and the puss in the front."

Heh, that's actually clever. Thanks a bunch! I'm glad you liked it so much.

Pound and Pump.

That's all you needed for my 5 stars.

OrangePylon responds:

I couldn't decide between the two for the main character's name. I was leaning toward Pound, but I liked Pump too much, and made a sister for him. Glad it solidified this 5 for me!

This feels classic, and it's brand new!

Interesting. Thank you!

This might honestly be one of the best things I've seen on NG. I love this! Really clever, super cute graphics, great music, I would love to pound more puss in the future.

OrangePylon responds:

This Puss will always be here if you want to Pound it again. Sort of romantic, isn't it?

Thanks for the review!

I have $1.01 and try to give it to the bartender, but he says it isn't enough? fix pls

OrangePylon responds:

Look at that sign again -- a little more closely.