Reviews for "Pound the Puss"

This game was exactly the kind of point and click adventure I didn't realize I wanted. Punny and funny, the music hits the humor beats quite well, and it's brevity works to its favor. Drops the jokes and then bows out before it gets stale.

Graphics were simple but clear, puzzles aren't moon logic based or require college level reading and the ending works given all the events that proceeded it. Great stuff!

OrangePylon responds:

Wow, I'm glad I hit all those high points! Thanks for the review; I appreciated it.

This game was really fun and entertaining, though i had a hard time with the last quarter as i walked passed it like twenty times. Great game and I hope to see more like this in the future.

OrangePylon responds:

I assume the "last quarter" was the one outside of Crusty's Pub? Yeah, that one's a bit of a dick. But, hey, I'm glad it was solvable.

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it.

All your characters I can identify with, Puss' mother's partner in particular.

Balls-deep in an animal?

Very well done point-and-click game with quirky characters and cheeky writing. Cooking the egg caught me off guard and I loved the office-esque "punchline face" you do with Pound. His unwavering calm smile and naïve attitude do well juxtaposed to the crude and crass world around him.

The whole thing left me wanting another adventure. Hope to see one soon!

[Pound looks at camera]
[Pound cucks Roy]

excellent game, everything was intuitive and funny, and a good play through

OrangePylon responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you!