Reviews for "Pound the Puss"

This was awesome. It's great to see quality content still being uploaded to Newgrounds.

I really enjoy these types of adventure games, as Conker's Bad Fur Day is an all-time favourite of mine. The length of this game was perfect, I enjoyed it the whole way through. The puzzles weren't too easy, but were far from being hard, so it kept it from getting boring or frustrating. The cutscenes were hilarious. The art, animation, sounds and music were all great. This is a memorable game that I will most likely revisit. It seems like you knew exactly what you wanted to achieve with the game and did so with fine results.

I hope to see more content from you in the future.
Also, was this game developed in Flash, or was it another program?

OrangePylon responds:

Wow, that sure is some high praise. Thanks a lot. I wasn't as confident in this game as your review makes me seem, but after the great reception it's gotten over the past month, I'm really glad I followed through with this project. I'm glad I finally got to do something where I could let all my stupid ideas run loose.

I did make this in Flash, yes (CS4, to be precise). I used ActionScript 2.0, which is kind of a dead language, but it got the job done for me since it's all I know.

Alrighty then, best 9 year old simulator ever

OrangePylon responds:

"9-Year-Old Simulator" sounds like a game that you could go to prison for having in your search history.

it was funny to see momma getting pounded and pumped

OrangePylon responds:

Glad you enjoyed that part, because if you can handle that, you can handle the rest of the game.

That was Hilarious!!!
THANK YOU Orange Pylon, I needed that :)

OrangePylon responds:

Everyone needs a little puss-pounding once in a while.

So when's the next one coming out?

OrangePylon responds:

We'll have to see about that!