Reviews for "1 Minute Personality Test"

Killed the Red guy, Saved the hostage, exited the building, Rank: Inefficient. ???

Evaluation: Awesome Game

It took me a minute to realize that the NPCs are randomly generated, once I had that figured out it became all about what I could do within the game. What if I did this, this and this, what result would I get. One thing I found out was if you kill the hostage and defuse the correct bomb, then the game's music will stop, but the game will keep going. It won't end for some reason. If I leave the building and go eat ice cream afterwards, then the bomb will explode. Weird.

The game looks simple, but I figure that's what you were going for in a way. We're playing a personality test. The music was good and the sound effects were nice to. I loved all of the different evaluations, they were funny and got me to laugh. I ended up getting all of the medals! I want to see more from you!

|| Cheers ||
*Masterful Controls
*Masterful Gameplay

|| Jeers ||
(none)

I don't know what's going on. I believe I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to. No medals show up anywhere. I guess this is a good game. It's just hard to like because nothing shows up. The music is pretty good.

I like how you get a lot of choices. It's nice to be in a game where you have so much mobility. It's never to the point where it's silly. I understand my options. I just wish I could get medals.

Awesome game!! Only medals I'm missing are Playful and Heroic. But it's so fun that I'll keep trying anyway

There's nothing in the rooms, and nothing to be picked up :s i was hping for some help