Reviews for "Inspired"

Great animation and story, bro.

This is sooooo good. I hope I will be drawing and animating my WHOLE life...

Spinalpalm responds:

gotta keep at it man! keep on goin!~

I think this lacked some originality and substance, like the kid likes cartoons and becomes a cartoonist, nothing in between, nothing new or interesting. "With Animation You Can" by HappyHarry had more of a message.
Still, awesome animation as always. Would like to see it be put to better writing.

I remember seeing a progress gif of this from forever ago! Good to see it finisheeded

Spinalpalm responds:

a long time in da works heheee :V

Nice, I remember this from the Nickelodeon job they had 2 years ago. Glad to see it cleaned & finalized. :D

Spinalpalm responds:

Yeaahahhh, had it on the back burner for a while. Just didnt have time to finish it until recently :)