Reviews for "Pokemon Go! Team Rocket"

At first, I was disappointed that it was ending so soon. It seemed like half of this was just credits! It ended up being a lot more than that and boy am I glad! That last joke was probably the best. I don't know what that thief was thinking. It's still a great cartoon.

I think this may be the first "Pokemon Go!" cartoon I've seen here. I keep seeing them being promoted. I'm glad they're popular! Maybe they'll get their own separate section here! The animation is great as well.

that was some great animation
and in my opinion they where both creeps LOL

Solid work.

why the hell is this under judgement? this made me chuckle on three separate occasions! great job man, funny change in style on animations and great joke on idiots who try and steal from the people having fun!

Animation's great! Definitely see some SpeedoSausage inspiration in there. The delivery though was a bit too predictable.