Reviews for "Procedural Dick"

5 stars for keeping true to your goal, a perpetual experience of boredom. I won't even ask for my 5 min back you've earned them.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Thanks! Unlike some other game developers out there, I deliver! ;)

Ahaha great dig at no man's sky

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

I don't understand what you say.... but this game is a completely stand-alone experience.
I will polish my "...Dick" and release some sexy videos of it at E3 and you guys will WORSHIP IT and pay money to see it "generate" things in the comfort of your home! All 9,472,080,864,021,275,714,016,727 meters of it!

I feel bad for liking everything that has easy medals. I guess it is fun just to get easy stuff. You should have put some music in. These might be the easiest medals I've ever found in any game! Does the game ever end? You can't reach the end of the world.

I know these numbers don't exist. Seriously, check out what those real numbers are! A thousand times a trillion is a quadrillion. The colors are nice and bright. It's just too easy.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Yeah I know all of that and the numbering scheme is pretty much made up, because the numbers and scale don't really have too much meaning in this context right?
I just wanted to poke some fun at game developers who make headlines by bragging about their game's enormous size. Especially since... you know, mine is obviously bigger!

I was going to say that it was cool that you created such a big world space, but then I decided to spawn at 0 and it just put me in a differently coloured penis with weird moles.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

The world in my game really is that vast.... some parts of it were hit by meteorites.... some parts were hit by STDs....... some parts were literally bitten off..... the game is depicting a very rough world. That's why it has funky colors in different places.

Hm, well, if people like YOU hate the game, it must be doing something RIGHT!

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Hey, what's wrong with me? Just giving the people some free entertainment here so they don't have to spend 50$+ 60$+ upfront on some game that's 10% code, 10% design, 1% gameplay, and 79% promises :)