Reviews for "I Love Egg ep.4"

It's simply impossible to go wrong with this. I love how adorable these eggs are. You have no clue whatsoever will happen next. The music is great too. I don't know how superheroes showed up in this. All I know is that it was awesome!

I even love the little sounds as they are transforming. I guess these guys have access to Hammerspace. He could just put the money away into nothing. I didn't know they'd both go to Heaven. Well, that's what I believe anyway.

It was interesting because it was realistic exept the the funny bit when they turned into batman and spiderman

haha batman and spiderman good job

hell yeah!