Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "klocki"

great strategy game

Wow! Rarely do I give 5 stars but this is absolutely worthy of it. Loved this game, the atmospheric music is great, I love the mechanisms and the change in style every few levels with new elements of manipulation. I think I may well be tempted to go for the purchase! Congrats, great game.

Kudos to you. The puzzle game you made was absolutely amazing, making you think "What can go with this," and "What can go with that?". You put this together extremely well! I remember playing a game like this with my friends in school, a long long time ago... We made it on sheets of paper. My friends and I were total nerds at the time (and still are!), so we made something similar to this! This is just bringing back waves and waves and waves of nostalgia. Fantastic.

My first review in Newgrounds, but I just couldn't resist. I love puzzle games, and you sir have created a magnificent one. Love it!

What else can i say?? This game is amazing, chilled music, relaxed and logic is required to play.
The Aim is to link the framework together until it is looped and lit up, progress to the next level and continue until completed.
That is all i need and completed no problem, it is very well thought out and designed with smart fluid motion.. hope you make more like these in the future