Reviews for "klocki"

What else can i say?? This game is amazing, chilled music, relaxed and logic is required to play.
The Aim is to link the framework together until it is looped and lit up, progress to the next level and continue until completed.
That is all i need and completed no problem, it is very well thought out and designed with smart fluid motion.. hope you make more like these in the future

My first review in Newgrounds, but I just couldn't resist. I love puzzle games, and you sir have created a magnificent one. Love it!

Kudos to you. The puzzle game you made was absolutely amazing, making you think "What can go with this," and "What can go with that?". You put this together extremely well! I remember playing a game like this with my friends in school, a long long time ago... We made it on sheets of paper. My friends and I were total nerds at the time (and still are!), so we made something similar to this! This is just bringing back waves and waves and waves of nostalgia. Fantastic.

not necesarilly hard and no mistake is fatal but it teases the brain nonetheless, which might be why it's so addicting!

I feel like this is possibly a grade school puzzle game for extraterrestrials.
For us humans though its inviting and very different.

The goal of the game is simple, finish the circuit, by moving the puzzles pieces to different locations to accomplish this. Where it gets complicated is that very quickly this game goes from 2D puzzles to 3D puzzles. in which you must think in both dimensions to complete the puzzles.

The logic of this game is quite sound, from rotating panels to rotating entire planes.
To finish these circuits that suspiciously look like alien writing after finishing XD.

Its pleasing to look at and quite gentle on the ears with its spacey sounding background music.
Definable a good game to play, however my only gripe is that, the full game is locked behind a paywall. Not my favorite way to experience good games having the bulk of them unplayable.
Its not much a black mark however, due to the fact that the creator has actually stated this in the description, so its not a bad surprise.
Since this game is a bit short.

Play it if you want, its good fun and may stump you for a bit before the logic of the puzzle clicks.
But if you want more, your gonna have to pay, but hey maybe its worth it to you.