Reviews for "Viral Video Superstar"

Your cartoons are amazing. Such a pity your kickstarter failed. Can you have a pateron? Perhaps if u gain enough monthy money you can do like 10-15 minutes long videos.

Thanks! I actually have a Patreon :) page https://www.patreon.com/sykohyko

Abres Axper

It was funny. But I wish you made some more stuff with your old style from really back in the day, this new style you're going for has it's own charm too but your old style was a nice blend of realistic and cartoony.

Sykohyko responds:

I agree, but those also took longer which was fine back when I was young and single. After having a family and a fulltime job, this style is what helps me keep going.

It's true though. Animals rule the internet. Great video by the way, really good animated and it's funny 5/5 great job man

thank you!

Wow, you've found work in other places? Are you talking about the newer Alvin and the Chipmunks movies? I don't care for Teen Titans Go. Anyway, I personally didn't find this that good. I would like to see the buildup more. It's still nice to hear these voices.

It's the same guy doing all of them? He really did do this on his own! I can not remember any of the characters' names. This just isn't one of my favorite series. It should have its own page, though!

Sykohyko responds:

Thanks. Yeah i worked on the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie, and the Incredible Hulk with Edward Norton. I'm also the guy who does all the voices for these characters.

haha will you post his animal video?

Sykohyko responds:

yup, that's the next one