Reviews for "Click Bait"

very creative

Quite an amazing song and just fantastic animation. But they didn't grab the full potential that they could have both done together. Both are great apart and together, but not what they could be.

A well executed animated song.

I recommend.

Beautifully done!! :D

Well, that was enjoyable.

Music
Overall pretty nice, although I would say it needed a break, interlude, etc. to mix it up. The music was nice, but if it had that one bit to chop up the repetitivity it would be much better.

Visuals
I think the visual presentation here is OUTSTANDING. I honestly couldn't tell half the time if this were 3D or not. Also, the character designs were quite nice.

Story
However, I feel the opportunity for a more sinister ME! ME! ME! type plot was missed. If this "clickbait entity" say, had a provocative design before pulling in the baited guy, then switched over, which we kind of see with the generic angel-devil switch, then at the end the entity switched back and the video ended just as they appeared on another unlucky bait victim's browser, it would be much better. Or have many entities, controlled by some higher power, instead of each clickbait video/article/etc. having their own free will.

Overall, a great music video with a few moderate problems that could be fixed.