For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Freak Show"

Nice story, good gameplay. Only complaint is the clock and doll rooms, they seem very random and are almost impossible without the walkthrough.

I liked the music, liked the adventures, but LOVED the ending. I'm not gonna drop spoilers, but damn, the ending is the best part... I love these endings and it went nice with the game style.

Good tone, decent puzzles, entirely too much pixel-hunting. I don't know how you expect people to play this without the walkthrough

I was disappointed to find out this was a point and click adventure game. Those were never my things. It's weird how easy one of the medals is. All I had to do was just click on the rubber ducky over and over. I thought it would take more than that. You first go over and pop the red balloon to get the key.

Use the key to (duh) open the door. I got confused after this. I like all the little details. For fans of these kinds of games, I would recommend this. The colors are nice too.

Love the theme! The art's pretty good, too. Although the puzzles were a little too easy and the scenes where you clicked randomly to find items were meh.