Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Underpunch."

Very creative and entertaining! I loved how detailed your recreation of the different scenes was.

An incredible, underrated animation with a sweet spin on the original franchises. You incorporate a very unique and fun style with this animation. Only downfall is sometimes the animation timing was slightly slow, however you paid a lot of attention to the details of each shot.

You really got your point across in the limited amount of time you had which was amazing. I loved seeing the incorporation of the brutality, merciless and serious story of the genocide route of Undertale, whilst sticking through with the comedic yet accurate parody of One Punch Man. You two have made the two work very well hand in hand.

Personally I can see myself recommending this to people I know, and I see a lot of replay-ability in it. Well done, and I wish you both luck in your future projects :)

kehny responds:

Thanks man! I super apreciate that you recognized the work put on the actual storyboard. I see your point, thanks for the review!
And of course, sharing means a lot! See ya!

Awesome!

The face of that octopus squid seeing his own death just in front... pure terror.

That buff Frisk at the end though. Great vid!