Reviews for "TwoTap"

I made it to level 97. No way will I ever make it any further! Beat the developer's time at level 96 though.

Well done dude! Thanks for playing =D

It makes me wanna do speed. 5 stars

Lemming1 responds:

Thanks for playing! Dont do drugs and play good games!

Awesome my record was 97, now i need to left my hand at the hospital.

Lemming1 responds:

Haha! I'm pleased you enjoyed it!

Fun little time killer!

Only thing I did not like was that when you die you get forced to use your mouse.
It would be much faster if you could retry by pressing "right" and go back with "left".
The players have their right hand on the keyboard while playing, switching to mouse to play the next level takes some time (not saying that I am too lazy to move my hand, but if your menu controlled with the ingame controls you would achieve a deeper immersion in my opinon).

Apropos time: The menu takes a little to long to load up/switch to next level for a gameplay that is as rapid as yours.

These are however not big complaints :)
4/5

Lemming1 responds:

I have written these down, I 100% agree. I will fix these in a future update. While speed games like this are simple those kind of polishing touches are what makes them great!

That was really hard and made me to punch my laptop 12 times (cuz of rage XD)...

AND HOLY F**K I BEATED THE DEVELOPER'S BEST TIME AT LVL 96 OMGOMGOMG

Lemming1 responds:

Nice one dude! I will have to practice harder to beat you. Thanks for playing =D