Reviews for "You Knew What I Was When You Picked Me Up: No Evil 020"

Awwwwesoooome! I can't help but to be reminded of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and that's not a bad thing! All the characters are so interesting and the world is fantastic. I think I just found a gem on newgrounds. ^^

Animated webcomics, hosted by newgrounds! (Although this isn't a webcomic, just a internet series)

I just discovered this series last night, and I have to say, I love it. The characters are fun, and stories with their bases in Native-American/Mesoamerican folklore is disappointingly rare. I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

Also, I must admit, I had seen this story before. Someone sent me the sixteenth episode (Welcome to Mictlan), and I assumed it was just a video to go along with the song. I remember thinking that it was fantastic and being frustrated because it looked like it had a story behind it that I would never know. Now that I know it does have a story behind it, I'm quite happy and excited to see more.

wonderful as usual