Reviews for "Sins Of Daisy Episode 4"

Very good! I like how you considered my ideas and others too because sometimes people don't even bother. I played it once but of course I'm going to play in again... 3 more times. I also liked how you put an hide and seek room and also a riddle room. The only thing I didn't like is when you'd stop moving for a short period of time because the first thing that I'd think is "Oh no it's lagging," then all of a sudden someone would appear either behind or in front and I'd be like O-o but that's just my opinion there. Overall great job on improving each game and I hope you make more games!

ZeroDigitZ responds:

This was a growing process for me as a developer so I really took what you guys said to heart, and tried to create a game that you all could enjoy. I plan on making more games so be on the lookout for the next one.

Wow! Great game! It was such a fantastic combination of feelings. Oh poor kids...

No lagging in this one...YES!

You are a brilliant story teller. I'm not surprised this is based off a true story, but things like this...so horrific, should never happen. Especially not to a child. RIP children <3

Amazing game.

all i can say is ...... O.M.F.G DUDE THATS EPIC STORY AND AN EPIC ENDING TOO hope you make MORE GAMES LIKE THIS :D

This game series was pretty good! the story is a bit dark and you end up feeling bad for the three girls. The end was cheerful and cool though.

Also the guy that says "free gucci!" In episode 2/3 is hilarious, one thing I should add was that once voicemail had no emotion to it what so ever. She sounded like Microsoft Sam or Siri. Pretty solid game though. 5 stars!

I'm a fan of your games and can't wait for more. The serial killer story in Fear society was super intense. It'd be AWESOME if you did another one like that at a campsite or party and you have to find out who the killer is and/or escape the killer. etc.