Reviews for "SCA: The Cometh (S1E9)"

I shouldn't need to tell you that your character designs are fantastic, almost nearing iconic, since everyone else has mentioned it. One thing that I felt wasn't as great was that sometimes, the jokes went by so fast that I had to rewind or rewatch the animation to catch them, might be a problem on my part. Not really your fault, though, since the sleepycast is very quickly paced when it comes to moving from joke to joke. The drawings and colors are effin' beautiful, and I wish I'll be able to make backgrounds as good as those. Special nod for your lip synching. Overall, more than just a solid effort, an actually great animated retelling of the sleepy crew's comedic sensibilities.

Plebs responds:

I hope you're not just sweet talking me here hah.

As far as the iconic character designs go, that's debatable. I agree that the pacing is rather fast at times, but no harm in replaying. I tried to keep in mind that the details shouldn't distract the viewer from the focal point too much. I can't say I agree with the appraise on the last two technical points. Those are a few of my weakpoints as of now. However no doubt in time it will catch up.

I might be overly critical, but I wouldn't be improving if it wasn't for that. Thanks for the elaborate review though, always helpful.

Cool how you made each sleepycast member individually unique as far as the character design, the colors backgrounds and shading were nice to look at and the animation works with the art style

Plebs responds:

During the making of this animation was the first time that I noticed I had a style going on. You kinda block those things out as you go, but I'm definitely not done developing the character designs. Thanks man.

Love the style! Also it was well animated and your color choices were good! Thanks for making another SCA good!

Plebs responds:

Thanks for watching yet another one, much appreciated.

the line art work and colors are nice

This is great I love your colors and the detail you put into the mission control scene.

Plebs responds:

Thanks. I actually wanted to put more detail in there, but at some point I had to call it quits.