Reviews for "D.Vangelion"

What the fuck is this I Love this. You gave me a reason to live. One of the best things I've seen on here

It's a fun parody, and somewhat well-executed, but the audio quality is bad enough to make my ears bleed.

veselekov responds:

Audio is intentionally bad

fucking creative, nice job!!!!

I still love this soundtrack! And Nice animation!

Original show was great... Nice edit, but you probably could've done without the fake VHS effect none sense, and while I like seeing how bad people thought VHS was back in the day, I prefer to watch my internet videos in 360p as-is.

veselekov responds:

As someone who grew up watching vhs'd anime I prefer to make videos with a personal connection to me because at the end of the day I only make videos when I enjoy making them