Reviews for "You Should Stop"

Meh.

Gonna have to give you some constructive criticism; the game is great, however, the lack of engaging ludic elements and the shoe-horned quotations at the end make for a sub-par art house flash. I "got the message," it'd be kind of hard not to, but throughout my progression through the game i was actively interpreting different, yet similar morals. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which is an ethos ignored by this flash's ending quotations. In short, I would have liked the message to be left open for interpretation, which is a totally feasible thing to accomplish, even WITH those quotations, maybe by sprinkling the aforementioned quotes throughout the adventure in semi-winded intervals, so as to only suggest the artist's interpretation. Bleh, it's like 3AM where i'm at. Feel free to PM me if you want more constructive criticism.

It's little bit too long for just reading these notes... It's pretty sad, tho. I think this could work as a part of some themed contest, but otherwise... It's too long for me.

It actually makes me kind of angry. It gives me the "Look how deep I am" feeling. And there's basically nothing in here...
The texts seem repetitive. You have to stop to read it.
Your objective is to go right... just cause.
"Many have failed to do it.... So don't embarrass yourself and fail on purpose."
These even might be real thoughts of someone with serious self doubt and maybe some mental issuess... but what is the reward for completing your objective? Message to "Never give up".... great... it's not a reward...

at the end all i wished is that i took the advice and stopped there's no payoff at all it had potential but...fell short should have added platforming or maybe puzzles or something idk pretty much anything also i don't really get an artsy vibe from it and the qoutes at the end detract from the game honestly really it feels like the message was supposed to be that it's the journey and not the destination but the journey was bad it was slightly better than the destination though so a complete fade to black might have been better