Reviews for "Adventure High Clean 0.34"

Buggy. I got into Val's mindscape, and then started out inside of a wall. I managed to get out of that one, but when I went to go after the first sigil I went one space above it, and appeared deep inside the walls of another floor with no way out.

HypnoChanger responds:

Sorry about that. I made a new sprite in this update and missed adjusting for the new size of the sprite on those floors. I thought I had fixed it last night but must still have the numbers slightly off. I will have a fix uploading in a few minutes.

finish the game before post it. and it is for +18 not +13

HypnoChanger responds:

This is a clean version of the main game with the mature content removed. If there is something 18+ still in it, that was an accident and it would be helpful if you could tell me what it was so I can go back and fix it.

well, after seeing the more updated version, i came back to get the medals i missed... dying to demoman in this version seems to softlock you, with him constantly attacking nothing while you are unable to act. at least i know from a more updated version it was fixed, it is just a pain having to reload because i was abusing demoman to grind up a few spells...