Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Adventure High Clean 0.34"

Is there a way to fast travel back to the school? If there is i'm a idiot for not finding out...

HypnoChanger responds:

In the menu that comes up when you press Enter, there is a return to room button, which sends you back to your bedroom from anywhere, including the dungeon. From there, you are just a couple clicks from the school.

I would like to report a bug, if you go down the good route and go fight Cassandra and use flirt you get the choose to use flirt on yourself or Cassandra neither of the choose work, so you have to reload but beside that, this game is really good so keep up the good work.

HypnoChanger responds:

Sorry about that. The spell should have a result for casting on yourself or the opponent. I'll double check the code to see what's wrong.

Good replay value and enjoyable. I haven't even played it through the whole way to the finish and I'm saying that. Needs work like the ability to have the option to fully restore a person free will not just up to the point where you have influence over their actions and thoughts. I would have liked to restore Val to her original status (just to see what she's say or do) Great concept and I hope this stays around as a series!

HypnoChanger responds:

Thanks. There actually is a way to return characters to normal later in the enslavement plotline, which acts as a way towards a redemption plotline.

Only curious. Will there be both clean and dirty versions? Or just cleaner now?

HypnoChanger responds:

There will be both. The adult version is updated to the latest version as well, I kept the version number the same though in case changing it might mess with the saves.

how much does it take to tame a beast?