Reviews for "Adventure High Clean 0.34"

Hi, I am a supporter of this game and I want to see whether I can contribute to the game besides providing donation through patreon(I am just 18 right now, so I don't have a credit card to provide financial support to you)- maybe I can provide some ideas to you, like sth about the plot (especially the faculty control path- I damn love this path) the graphics (I can provide ideas about new characters or further development of the original character, such as Julia and Cassandra, I think there should be a route for them)

Please reply me if you are willing to let me share the opinions with you, so I can email you without making disturbance to you :)

HypnoChanger responds:

I'm open to suggestions; can't guarantee that any specific suggestion will fit into the game but I do try to read and consider them. I think the best way to help would probably be to report any bugs or strange story inconsistencies you happen to find so I can fix them quickly.

help y cant i get past f 13 i there like a boss or something

HypnoChanger responds:

The 13th floor is the lowest floor in this version. I am working on making new monsters and spells for further floors.

Hey, love he game (bigger fan of the main version though)
But maybe you can add a visual health bar to the monsters like you do for the main version. it makes it easier to see when exactly we should tame monsters rather than risk killing them or risk breaking our chakram

I love this game, the graphics are alot better than in the mature version and this version is alot more updated, I would have loved if the mature version was also this updated, but this is good too. I enjoy the gameplay that this game offers and I feel like it's steering in the right direction! Keep it going!

HypnoChanger responds:

Thanks, the Mature version is actually one version ahead of the clean one though, at the moment. Are you, by any chance, playing an older update of the mature version of the game? On my profile, you should be able to find a version of the game called "Adventure High Updated" which I have been patching with new updates so that it stays current without invalidating old save files.

(My review is on the updated forums, I am going to use the versions to ask questions mostly) I have a question, is there a place where you post when updates are posted/are already posted? If so, can you tell us where to find it, because I have no clue where it is at this point.

HypnoChanger responds:

I usually try to keep the game's blog updated on new content. I have been doing each patron release on the 13th and public release on the 20th for a while now though. This is where you can find the blog: http://changermcgame.blogspot.com/