Reviews for "Adventure High Clean 0.34"

(My review is on the updated forums, I am going to use the versions to ask questions mostly) I have a question, is there a place where you post when updates are posted/are already posted? If so, can you tell us where to find it, because I have no clue where it is at this point.

HypnoChanger responds:

I usually try to keep the game's blog updated on new content. I have been doing each patron release on the 13th and public release on the 20th for a while now though. This is where you can find the blog: http://changermcgame.blogspot.com/

I love this game, the graphics are alot better than in the mature version and this version is alot more updated, I would have loved if the mature version was also this updated, but this is good too. I enjoy the gameplay that this game offers and I feel like it's steering in the right direction! Keep it going!

HypnoChanger responds:

Thanks, the Mature version is actually one version ahead of the clean one though, at the moment. Are you, by any chance, playing an older update of the mature version of the game? On my profile, you should be able to find a version of the game called "Adventure High Updated" which I have been patching with new updates so that it stays current without invalidating old save files.

Theres a code you use in the room? I dont see where you do that

HypnoChanger responds:

You can use it by pressing the keys for the Konami Code (minus the select and start) while in the room.

help y cant i get past f 13 i there like a boss or something

HypnoChanger responds:

The 13th floor is the lowest floor in this version. I am working on making new monsters and spells for further floors.

Eh, for a game still in the works, this is going good. However though, I do see some areas of the game that could work in the long run. For example, "Doll Body" could be an upgrade for Stone Skin. Or how controlling the ghost would actually lead to a heart felt talk between mother and child before you let her go, giving you the upgrade (though a lesser version of it)

HypnoChanger responds:

Thanks. I do have some plans for the possession spell and further plot resolution with Sarah and her Mom; but I have not yet had time to write them yet. Trying to balance progress on multiple plotlines so that one plotline doesn't get too far ahead of all the others.