Reviews for "Shword"

Another glitch in the last level: If you throw your sword forward off screen and then teleport to it, the game locks the screen where it was before the teleport, which means death.

In general, a really cool game though. There's a lot of finesse to the teleport use (such as the fact that you can Teleport to a moving sword). Overall a cool and somewhat unique mechanic that I enjoyed.
Wish there had been more actual puzzles though, rather than just fiendish timing puzzles and 'kill' puzzles. Solid game though. I had fun.

That's a nice little game! Though there are a few bugs:
Some enemies tend to walk backwards sometimes, which seems a little weird.
Also on the final stage, if you shoot a sword and it flies off-screen, teleporting to it makes you unable to move.
Otherwise I kinda like this game!

Very interesting game love the way you gotta figure out what to do to pass the levels.

Kinda fun. There was a little bit of the whole "TOO MANY KEYS" thing going on, though. Especially in the last level. I think that would have been more fun if there were a few levels before that previewed the moves you needed, like jumping and throwing in a certain pattern. I had a feeling it was the end, so I stuck with it in spite of the sudden jump in difficulty, and it was fun to finish it out.

very nice.