Reviews for "Shword"

This game is purely amazing. The concept really fun. Although it is pretty short, it can keep you entertained for a very long, even if you play it again. I'm really looking forward to more games like these! This is truly is a masterpiece.

Damn, this is really good! Awesome concept!

This is a really fun game. While the controls are simple, there seems no end to what they can do. When it got to the scrolling level I immediately thought all the previous levels were just a tutorial for this real part of the game. I really thought the previous levels left a solid groundwork and intuition for what the swords could do. Sad to find nothing beyond that level.

The music was loud and I had to mute it, but the sound effects were agreeable and fit with the remainder of the game.

StuffedWombat responds:

I am sorry that there is not much content, but hopefully I will be able to come back to this game in a few months and try to make it bigger/longer/better :)

Why is it that when a good game comes..you can FEEL ITS GONNA BE EXCELLENT already at the first stage?? Limitless potential..Jesus Christ...this is what we need on Newgrounds....innovation. 6 out 5 any day.

Holy man man this is good! I can't beat it, but this is so clever and cool! 4.5 because.... well I can't beat it.

StuffedWombat responds:

If you are stuck on one level, then maybe this short walkthrough could help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3PBDORSDf0

Glad you enjoy it :)