Reviews for "Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated"

Some rather superb animation work here, however I'm doubtful Mark may adopt this video to be featured on his channel. Usually the unspoken rule for animated content to be featured is over a minute in runtime, but mayhaps Mark may make an exception in your case since he's hosted your work before. I guess we'll see what happens.

great video, i just dislike markiplier. its only 4.5 cuz of the length of the video not the content.

That was awesome also was that Arin Hansons voice for Eren??? If so thats genuis.

lol i remember that video. I really enjoyed the animation you're quite skilled i must say you've earned a new fan

My sides hurt from laughing. This is HILARIOUS!