Reviews for "Balloon Battle"

Very cool

Dude you obviously didn't read teh text well enough he PRETENDED that he ran out of ammo.

cool, but...

The hero says that he's out of ammo, but at the end of the movie when you click "where did the first gun come from", the dude says that they have unlimited ammo... How do you explain THAT?!
I am so evil... And to reaper_bigchill, How could you give these graphics a 9?!?! Otherwise, cool movie

The good ol' Balloon fight

Why don't you put the shark, I want the shark with the weird sound lol. I was always ended in this f***en' shark's mouth !!! ( the contra part was stupid but cool, I always tought they were gay lol)

Amusing. Just amusing

I liked the gun fights. And where they came from

I wanna fly like a eagle....

this was good.i used to play a lot ballon fighters.