Reviews for "Ketchup King"

I don't care for Undertale or even like the parodies, but I thought I'd give this a look. I actually found this charming even with the limited animation, the expressions were pretty good and the audio itself was entertaining. I encourage you to continue your animations be it original ideas or otherwise, you have talent.

Nice animation. Its... not as good audio... but the animation was actually pretty good. Not. Bad.

Ketchup jokes.....

Dishes a very bad joke.

All hail the mighty ketchup king!

Animation is mediocre, and audio is uninteresting, but the fanboys will eat this shit up since you included the Undertale skeleton, so congrats for that.