Reviews for "Extra Pepperoni"

It's good to have you back, dude. You did very good on the dialogue and comedy of the situation. It also seems your art style has changed a little as well so that's cool. The only thing I'd suggest to make it better is to fix the voice acting (it seems like some of the words at the end of the sentences during the long speeches aren't always spoken, especially for the guy patriarchy talk) and the echo sound on the voice acting unless that was intentional. (I'm available for voice acting if you need it).

I hope to see more from you soon!

DeSaGames responds:

Ey yo!

It's always great to see reviews from people who were around way back!
I've passed on the art to someone who's a bit more skilled with pen and paper than myself. I am, however, going to be taking some drawing classes and thus increasing the possible output of games come autumn.
As for the troubles associated with the VA the echo was completely unintentional and caused by recording in a large kitchen. The dialogue was cut down in some areas, I got a bit sloppy with my lines and by the time I noticed the issues I couldn't replicate the echo and any re-recording sounded horribly funky.
This game, however, was just a warm-up, the next one will definitely improve on the previously mentioned issues.

I might take you up on that voice acting offer! I'll see whether we need anyone extra for the next game.

Excellent game!!!

lmao xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Something different

Well this was something different, but I had some fun with this, for the mostpart the "STORY" is notbad the subtle colored art is notbad either, I think if you added more options you could have even more different outcomes, the medals were a nice addition to this game.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I think if you added more options you could have even more different outcomes

~X~

Quick but funny, some of the dialect is surprisingly detailed